C.A.R.E. and SHARE
We want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem. How about you?
One smile can change someone’s day. A timely compliment, can do wonders. Taking a minute to listen to a co-worker or family member can make a huge difference. You just never know how that seemingly small effort on your part, can be the start of something BIG and have a positive influence on numerous people. Pay it forward and Random acts of kindness are still around, we just don’t hear about them as much. We can make a difference. It’s up to us. PAS stands for Positive Attitude Solutions, so CARE, SHARE and PAS it on!
Let’s make the choice to be a part of the solution and SHARE the message.
Practice C.A.R.E. every day. Communicate, Appreciate, Respect, Encourage and be an Example!
Here are some ways to SHARE and PAS it on.
1. Have Gratitude, not an Attitude – Write something down (every day) that you are grateful for.
2. Stay Humble – Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less”
3. SMILE – Our gestures are contagious. Smiling is the best.
4. Be Honest – With yourself and others.
5. Have an Open Mind – “Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when it’s Open”
6. Be willing to CHANGE – If life aint workin out so good, take a look at yourself.
7. Become a good Listener – We truly connect with others by listening.
8. Help others – Especially, If you are down and feeling sorry for yourself, go help someone else.
9. Dont Expect ….. Accept – Expectations of others are pre-meditated resentments.
10. Always keep a Positive Attitude – We become what we think about
11. Give – a perfect gift ask nothing in return.
12. Enthusiasm – It persuades without pressure.
13. Be Optimistic – Expect positive things to happen.
14. LAUGH (a lot) and have a sense of humor.
It has been proven that it takes approximately 21 days to change and form a new habit. So please give these a try for 21 days to see for yourself that they do work. Keeping your mind open to these ideas could quite possibly make a huge difference in your life and lives of the people around you!
In today’s economy and in the world, we desperately need Positive Attitude Solutions. (PAS). So, if you read anything, hear anything, or find that any of this helps you, please PAS it on, and SHARE with others and keep The CARE Movement alive and growing.
We at The CARE Movement do not have any unrealistic goals. No Sir. We just want to Inspire and Influence Positive Change in the world, one person at a time. Is that too much to ask ? We don’t think so, either.